We have made several improvements to the Form Builder functionality with our latest release!
Here are some key highlights:
New Multi-Logging Session
When performing a New Log Entry with Multi-Athlete Entry forms, the logging session that is created can now be retrieved and modified. This new feature allows you to setup your logging session, add athletes, enter some data, leave the session and then return to the same session to continue adding or modifying values. The athletes that were selected remain selected and you can also add or remove athletes from the logging session.
NOTE: A logging session is created when the first response is entered in a multi-user form.
To access a multi-user logging session:
- Go to “View Logs” from the menu for the form.
A new “Multi-user Logging Session(s)” icon between the edit and delete icons indicates whether a data point was part of a session or not.
- Click the icon to enter the logging session.
- From the New Log Entry you can: (a) add, remove or modify data for athletes in the session, (b) add or remove athletes from the session.
When modifying an existing session, the following occurs:
- ALL athletes that are part of the saved session remain selected in the player picker and subsequently display in the table whether data was entered for them or not.
- The Form and Date pickers are LOCKED and cannot be changed.
When deleting data that has been logged for an athlete:
- if the athlete for which the data was deleted is part of multi-user logging session where other data was captured, the athlete remains part of the session.
- if the entire data set for a multi-user logging session is deleted, the session is deleted.
MIN and MAX Functions Now Available in Calculated Metric Element
The Max function used in a Form Builder calculated metric returns the maximum value entered on the form for the metrics selected and the Min function returns the minimum value entered on the form for the metrics selected.
Updates to Behaviour of Functions in Calculated Metric Element
With the SUM, AVERAGE, MIN and MAX functions, the calculated metric element now displays a value as soon as one of the metrics on the form that is included in the function has a value. (e.g. AVERAGE (Metric 1, Metric 2, Metric 3) would provide a value even if there was nothing logged for metric 3). Previously, all metrics included in the function required an input before the calculated metric would display a value.
Minimum, Maximum and Previous Values Show for a Number Element
When logging data for a single user, the previous value (last value entered), minimum value and maximum value for that athlete is now indicated for each Number Element on the form.
NOTE: “No previous data entered” will display if a previous, minimum or maximum value is not provided.