1. Click the Admin tab, click Data Management and then select Data Import.
2. Select Custom in the File type drop-down list.
NOTE: If you are importing data from Catapult, Omegawave or SportVU, you can select those from the File Type drop-down list.
3. Enter a name for the data source in the Source field.
4. Click Choose File in the File field to upload the appropriate excel.
5. Locate the file on your computer, tablet or phone and double click the file, or select the file and click Open.
Remember: The columns must be listed as: A) First Name, B) Last Name, and C) Date, the remaining columns become or update metrics within the Kinduct Platform. To ensure consistency, make sure you are re-using similar metric names where applicable.