Yes! You can bring any type of data that you have already collected into your Kinduct site! You just have to ensure that your data is set up in a specific format in an Excel file as shown in the example below.
The columns must be listed as: A) First Name, B) Last Name, and C) Date. The remaining columns become or update metrics within your Kinduct site. To ensure consistency, make sure you are re-using similar metric names where applicable.
Once you have your Excel file set up and formatted with your data, complete these steps to import the data into your site:
1. Click the Admin tab, click Data Management and then select Data Import.
2. Select Custom in the File type drop-down list.
3. Enter a name for the data source in the Source field.
4. Click Choose File in the File field to upload the appropriate excel.
5. Locate the file on your computer, tablet or phone and double click the file, or select the file and click Open.