For quick and easy access to the Kinduct platform from your Android, Apple or Windows phone or tablet, simply add a 'shortcut' to your devices home screen.
For this example we will be adding this Knowledge Base site to our home screen. This will work similarly with any other link including the Kinduct Platform.
For Chrome Browser (primarily on Android or Windows devices):
1. Open Chrome on your phone or tablet and go to your Kinduct site (i.e. team.kinduct.com). Click the 3 dots at the top right of the screen.
2. Select Add to Home screen.
3. Click Add.
Note: You can change the name of site by tapping the name itself.
4. If you are successful, a message will appear at the bottom: "[site name] was added to your Home screen"
5. The site should appear as an icon on your home page. It will appear on the next available space on your phone. Swipe right to find it if you do not see it on your first screen.
For Safari (primarily on Apple devices):
1. Open Safari on your phone or tablet and go to your Kinduct site (i.e. team.kinduct.com). Click the icon located at the bottom-centre of the browser.
2. Scroll the icons along the bottom to left to reveal the Add to Home Screen button.
3. Select Add to Home Screen.
4. Rename the icon (if necessary), and click Add.
5. The site will know appear as an icon on your home screen on the next available space. Scroll right if the icon does not appear on the first screen.