Within Reporting, when defining the date parameters, you have the ability to define a report with a moving window.
1. Go to Reports and then Reporting.
2. Click Add Widget.
3. Click any of the following widget types: Chart, Table, Radar Chart, Gauge, Pie Chart, Metric Comparison or Live Data Chart.
4. Enter a Chart Title.
5. Click This Year (which is the current default date range).
6. At the bottom of the list, click the green Custom button.
7. The custom date range window will appear as shown below.
Note: For this example, the default date range is Jan 1, 2015 to Dec 31, 2016 (731) days.
To change the months, click the < and > next to the Month and Year.
To change the days, click the day of the month you want to start and end for the custom date range. The selected days are shown as darker blue squares.
Example: To demonstrate, in the example above, the date range has changed from Sep 14, 2015 to Dec 18, 2015 (97 days)
Example 2: If you wish to create a date range that spans over the course of a single month, see the example below. Our date range is Jan 5, 2016 to Jan 28, 2016.
Note: No days in February are highlighted in blue, as well the Next Month ">" and Previous Month "<" arrows are missing. Your beginning month cannot be later in time than your ending month.