If you are creating workout programs for the first time, begin with creating some commonly used rep schemes.
1. Click the Train tab and select Training Programs.
The Training Programs overview screen displays:
2. Click Create and choose Rep Scheme.
The Rep Schemes screen displays:
3. Enter a Rep Scheme Name (example: 3x10):
NOTE: Rep scheme names should be short and simple (i.e. "3x10"; "10,10,8,6" or "Cardio 60sec")
4. Enter a tag name to create Rep Scheme Tags and then press enter.
NOTE: Tags help with searching and organizing rep schemes. Preset tags may appear as you start typing. The order of the tags is not important
5. Select Rep Scheme Type:
NOTE: If the Rep Scheme Type is set to Load (%), the amount of weight assigned is dependent on each player’s one rep max for that particular exercise. The appropriate weight (lb/kg) will be visible for the specific player when viewed in program view or on the logging page.
NOTE: For Load (%) to function correctly, ensure that an athletes 1RM value (tested or estimated) is entered in their athlete profile, in the One Rep tab.
6. Toggle Global ON or OFF. Rep schemes with Global option ON will be made available to other Admins and Coaches within your organization. Rep schemes with Global option OFF will be private.
7. New Rep Schemes default as 3 week programs, to add additional weeks, click the at the top right of the screen, under save:
Note: Click the trash icon in the set table header to remove weeks :
8. New Rep Schemes also default with 3 sets. To modify the default, click ADD SET to add additional sets and select the trash icon next to a set to remove the set.
9. Enter desired Load% (or Weight), Reps and Rest(SEC).
NOTE: You can copy a selected rep scheme week to the other weeks. Click the copy icon next to the week to populate an entire rep scheme to the remaining weeks.
10. Click SAVE.
NOTE: Use the button on the upper right of the screen (under save) to toggle full screen.